Journal of Structural Heart Disease welcomes advertisements from medical device & catheter manufacturers. This webpage is designed to give our potential advertisers a general overview of the journal and the advertising opportunities.
Key facts about Journal Of Structural Heart Disease:
- Launch Date:
- June 2014
- Science International Corporation
- 6 issues per year (bimonthly)
- Open access, free, interactive on-line journal
- Global, open-access distribution
- Wide, international, multidisciplinary group of specialists interested in structural & congenital heart disease. This includes interventional adult cardiologists, interventional congenital (pediatric) cardiologists, echocardiographers interested in structural/congenital heart disease, technologists working in the cath lab, sonographers interested in structural and congenital heart disease, cardiac surgeons interested in structural/congenital heart disease, radiologists & anesthesiologists dealing with cardiac patients and patients with structural/congenital heart disease.
- Full page ad in JSHD (configured per advertiser’s preference)
- Banner ad on JSHD content hosting website.
- Hyperlink from JSHD articles to advertiser’s website (whenever the advertiser’s products are mentioned)
- The advertising company’s logo will be placed on the JSHD website and linked to advertiser’s website of choice.
- There is no “per click” charge.
- Single yearly fee for all features (partial packages available)
For prices and detailed information on JSHD advertising policy, please contact:Steven Korn
President and Publisher
Science International Corporation
70 Forest Street, Suite 6-C
Stamford, CT 06901, USA